Skip to main content

Titan subsidiary purchases EBRD’s stake in ANTEA CEMENT SHA

Published by , Editor - Hydrocarbon Engineering
World Cement,

Alvacim Ltd, a subsidiary of the Titan Group, has purchased the 20% stake held by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in ANTEA CEMENT SHA (ANTEA), a Titan Group subsidiary in Albania.

As a result of this purchase, the Titan Group holds 80% of ANTEA’s share capital, whereas the remaining 20% is held by the International Finance Corporation (IFC).

Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling

Read the article online at:

You might also like

A first in North America

Lafarge Canada and Geocycle Canada pilot 100% circular production of clinker in Nova Scotia.


Embed article link: (copy the HTML code below):