E Instruments has developed the new E8500 combustion analyser, a complete portable tool for EPA compliance level emissions monitoring and testing. The E8500 is highly suited to regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace, and other combustion applications.
The E8500 also includes:
- Electrochemical sensors – O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S.
- NDIR sensors – CO2, CxHy, high CO.
- Low NOX and true NOX capable.
- Real-time PC software package with bluetooth.
- Wireless remote printer.
- Internal thermoelectric chiller with automatic condensate removal.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- Efficiency, excess air, and CO2% calculated values.
Adapted from press release by Louise Fordham
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/15012014/e_instruments_launches_new_combustion_analyser_10/