Titan Cement Company SA has announced that the Annual General Assembly of Shareholders, held on 17 June, elected a new Board of Directors, which compised of 15 members, and designated its independent members in accordance with Law 3016/2012.
The new Board of Directors held its first meeting on the same day, was constituted as a body and designated its executive and non-executive members as follows.
- Efstratios-Georgios Arapoglou, Chairman, non-executive member
- Nellos Canellopoulos, Vice Chairman, executive member
- Dimitrios Papalexopoulos, Managing Director, executive member
- Michael Colakides, Executive Director, executive member
- Doros Constantinou, Senior Independent Director, independent non- executive member
- Hiro Athanassiou, independent non-executive member
- Takis-Panagiotis Canellopoulos, executive member
- Alexander Macridis, independent non-executive member
- Domna Mirasyesi-Bernitsa, independent non-executive member
- Ioanna Papadopoulou, independent non-executive member
- Alexandra Papalexopoulou-Benopoulou, executive member
- Petros Sabatacakis, independent non-executive member
- Ploutarchos Sakellaris, independent non-executive member
- Efthimios Vidalis, executive member
- Vassilios Zarkalis, executive member
The term of office of the new Board of Directors is three years expiring the latest at the Annual General Assembly of Shareholders of 2019.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/24062016/titan-cement-elects-new-board-of-directors-333/