Cemex has announced changes to its senior level organisation, effective immediately. Cemex’s corporate staff functions will now be organised in six Executive Vice-Presidencies, reporting to the CEO, and led by the following executives:
- Jose Antonio Gonzalez has been appointed Executive Vice President of Finance (CFO), and will oversee Finance, Controllership, Taxes and Process Assessment.
- Maher Al-Haffar, has been appointed Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs.
- Juan Pablo San Agustin will continue as Executive Vice President of Strategic Planning and Business Development.
- Luis Hernandez will continue as Executive Vice President of Organisation and Human Resources. In addition to OHR, Security and Administrative Services, he will oversee Processes and IT, Innovation, Global Service Organisation, Vendor Management Office, and Neoris.
- Ramiro Villarreal has been appointed Executive Vice President of Legal, and will continue serving as Secretary of the Board of Directors.
- Mauricio Doehner, has been appointed Executive Vice President of Corporate Affairs and Enterprise Risk Management.
The six operational Regional Presidencies will remain unchanged, and their respective heads will continue reporting directly to the CEO:
- Juan Romero, President of Cemex Mexico, who also oversees Global Technology.
- Karl Watson, Jr., President of Cemex USA.
- Jaime Elizondo, President of Cemex South America and Caribbean, who also oversees Global Procurement.
- Ignacio Madridejos, President of Cemex Northern Europe, who also oversees Global Energy and Sustainability.
- Jaime Muguiro, President of Cemex Mediterranean.
- Joaquin Estrada, President of Cemex Asia, who also oversees Global Trading.
Adapted from press release by Katherine Guenioui
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/the-americas/22052014/cemex_announces_changes_to_senior_level_organisation_233/