Hormicreto, Cuenca, Ecuador, has awarded FCT Combustion two calciner burners and a hot gas generator for its Swing Mill application, for Alternative Fuels Firing. It has a thermal capacity of 5.2 MW, including the complete fuel pumping, heating and valve train.
A number of large cement groups in other countries have also awarded FCT Combustion orders, including:
- 2 Low NOX GYRO-THERM™ MKII burning systems for Coal, Natural Gas and Solid Alternative Fuels firing for North America.
- 2 TURBU-JET™ burner for petcoke and natural gas firing with FCT’s proprietary Lofting Air™ technology for Solid Alternative Fuels Injection for North America.
- Wagner Cement, Australia, awarded a 9 MW Hot Gas generator for cement Mill for Liquid Alternative Fuels Firing.
- DMKD, Ukraine awarded the supply of a TURBU-JET™ multifuel burner for Coal, Natural Gas and Biomass for a rotary lime kiln.
- Global Steel Dust in Saudi Arabia has awarded a complete TURBU-JET™ burning system including with trolley, automatic ignition system, diesel valve train, oil pumps, local panel and fail safe solid state control system.
- Double A, Thailand, has awarded three TURBU-JET™ burning systems for Heavy Oil, Natural Gas and NCG firing for its sludge lime plant in Thailand.
- Siam Cellulose, Thailand has awarded a rotary kiln TURBU-JET™ burning system for its rotary sludge lime kiln for heavy oil, NCG, SOG and Syngas firing.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/the-americas/18012016/fct-combustion-awarded-order-in-south-america-330/