Dynamis has announced the following new contracts for cement customers in Brazil and further afield.
- A main burner (57 MW) and two secondary burners (28 MW each) for the 2700 tpd kiln at Nassau’s new plant in Ituaçu (Bahia state). Also included in the order is detailed project work for the tertiary air duct, hot gas for raw mill, complete petcoke mill installation and the study to increase raw mill capacity.
- For Votorantim Cimentos/Cimesa – Laranjeiras (Sergipe state), Dynamis won the contract to convert the existing kiln no. 1 main burner (63 MW) to D-Flame technology.
- Dynamis supplied two 6 MW hot gas generators (HGGs) for CSN Cimentos’ Arcos plant (Minas Gerais state). The contract includes complete installations, using petcoke and fuel oil for Loesche cement mills.
- Buzzi Unicem awarded Dynamis the contract for a CFD study of injection point and secondary fuels increase for its Chatanooga plant in the US.
- A complete new D-Flame Burner installation (50 MW) for the use of petcoke, liquid and shredded solid fuels is being undertaken for Apodi – Quixerá (Ceará state).
- Holcim has contracted Dynamis for a conceptual project of plant for pozzolan clay calcination and colour conversion using a reducing environment. The project is for the company’s Pedro Leopoldo plant.
- Votorantim Cimentos – Primavera (Pará state) ordered an 8.5 MW HGG for cement mill using fuel oil.
- Votorantim Cimentos has also ordered two 6 MW HGGs for cement mills using fuel oil for its plant in Edealina (Goiás state).
Adapted from press release by Katherine Guenioui
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/the-americas/15082014/dynamis-reports-on-new-contracts-won-in-the-americas-302/