Enhance your production performance and preventative maintenance
Studies have shown that companies that have invested in IIoT systems such as Malibu™, are performing in the top 25% compared to their peers. Malibu™ is intelligent 3D smartware that is designed to monitor high-value critical assets.
Companies investing in IIoT systems can gain as much as one full month of production per year while benefiting from a significant reduction in energy consumption and maintenance costs. By focusing on plant reliability, process industries could save upward of US$500 billion in wasted maintenance and US$50 billion in energy costs.
Flowrox Smart Solutions™ allow process conditions, equipment status and performance to be monitored on a handheld device.
The heart of the Flowrox Smart Solutions™ is the Flowrox Malibu™ platform, an operator-friendly user interface that connects plant performance and equipment. Malibu™ enables users to solve challenges before they become problems.
All new Flowrox Smart Pumps and Smart Valves are IIoT enabled:
- SMART pumps & valves are delivered with the Flowrox Malibu™ user interface.
- Malibu is easy to operate, enabling access to all product-related information, documentation, online monitoring & preventive maintenance tools.
- SMART positioner delivers detailed information on valve operations.
- Flowrox SPVE is the first pinch valve in the world capable of complex analytics and IIoT ready.
- SMART pump sets are equipped with intelligent instrumentation, motor diagnostics and controls for continuous measurement and extensive feedback.
- SMART sleeves and other embedded instruments provide vital in formation about the operation, condition and health of components.
SMART SOLUTIONS™ at MINExpo, Stand 25406.
Adapted from press release by Joseph Green
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/27092016/flowrox-launches-smart-solutions-341/