Intercem launches raw material receiving hopper, InterHop
Published by Emily Thomas,
The raw material receiving hopper, InterHop, from Intercem delivers high flexibility, fast truck loading and dust free operation. 30 t of material can be unloaded in less than 30 seconds. Truck loading is possible as well as direct feed via belt conveyor to raw material silo. The InterHop has a flexible design and is a tailor-made solution developed according to the client’s requirements.
The InterHop offers:
- Low dust emissions during bulk ship unloading progress with gantry crane/shovel.
- Low dust emission during truck loading or transfer with belt conveyor.
- Rapid loading process for trucks.
- High speed belt conveyor loading.
- Strong and long-life hopper design.
- Flexible hopper height in case of new hopper position.
- The grab feeding opening has a diameter of 9 m and a height feeding opening.
- The inlet (grate size) is 6.50 m x 6.50 m and the height of the inlet (grate size) 15 m.
- The overall dimensions (with walkways) are 10 x 17.80 m. The hopper disposes of a capacity of 65 m3/ density 1.2 – 1.4 kg/dm3 and its weight is approx. 215.000 kg.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/20092021/intercem-launches-raw-material-receiving-hopper-interhop/
You might also like
Twentieth anniversary of Intercem Engineering GmbH
Intercem Engineering GmbH celebrates its 20th anniversary.