ASGCO has launched its new Retractable Razor-Back® System with Split Block Spring-Shoc, which allows for safe access and service from outside the chute.
The patent pending design limits the dangers of working inside the conveyor or breaking the plane of the conveyor, keeping workers out of harm’s way. This reduces downtime and eliminates the need for confined space permits.
- Resilient blade support absorbs the shock in the most severe material handling applications
- Blades move independently to maintain constant contact with the belt
- Durable, 3-1/2” thick square tubing for extreme environments
- Universal mounting for easy installation
- Retractable design allows for ease of blade change out and maintenance, from one side of the conveyor
- Heavy duty Tungsten Carbide or AR400 blades available
- Compact design requires less than 9” of clearance to be installed and maintained
- Safe for mechanical splices and belts speeds up to 1000 fpm (5.0 m/sec)
- Eliminates material build-up
- Long-wearing Abrasion Resistant – tungsten carbide blades provide and maintain a maximum effective cleaning edge against the conveyor belt
- Quick-Change – retractable mounting system
- Tensioner Adjustments – can be made from side of operation
- Impact Absorbing Cushions – allow controlled and effective conveyor belt cleaning across the entire width of the belt
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee (TSG) – ASGCO®'s unmatched customer service policy ensures your satisfaction.
Applications: Ideal for Coal Fired Power Plants, Hard Rock Mining, Steel Mills, Iron Ore, Aggregate and Mineral (Phosphate, Potash, Salt) Mining.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/20052016/asgco-launches-retractable-razor-back-system-131/