E Instruments has released its new E8500 Plus Portable Emissions Analyser. The analyser is a complete portable tool for EPA compliance level emissions monitoring and testing, and is also ideal for regulatory and maintenance use in boilers, burners, engines, turbines, furnaces and other combustion applications.
The E8500 Plus features:
- Upgraded software with Automatic Data-Logging.
- New PID VOC Sensor Option.
- New display screen and keypad design.
- Easier filter replacement and inspection.
- Expanded internal memory (up to 2000 tests).
- New sample conditioning system for low NOx and SO2.
- Electrochemical Sensors – O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S.
- NDIR Sensors – CO2, CxHy, High CO.
- Low NOx and True NOx Capable.
- Real-Time PC Software Package with Bluetooth.
- Wireless Remote Printer.
- Internal Thermoelectric Chiller with Automatic Condensate Removal.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/19012016/e-instruments-releases-e8500-plus-341/