Ohio Lumex has announced the newest addition to its line of mercury analysers. The RA915F is a modified version of the RA915M Atomic Absorption Zeeman Spectrometer with PYRO attachment. Its applications include mercury in coal, ash, slurry and raw feed for coal-fired utilities, incinerators and cement plants.
Uses and benefits
- Direct mercury measurement in coal, ash, FGD slurry (dry and liquid), and other samples with complex matrices.
- Highest selectivity (interference free).
- No pre-treatment procedures required (no acid digestion, etc).
- No catalyst, gold amalgam, drying tube, or compressed gases that require frequent replacement, low operating costs.
- Short analysis time (1 minute in profile 1).
Adapted from press release by Louise Fordham
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/18032015/ohio-lumex-introduces-ra915f-mercury-analyser-180/