Fritsch has released its most powerful jaw crusher, with up to 3 kW drive power to ensure high throughput during the pre-crushing of hard or very hard, brittle materials. The crushing jaws can be swivelled out or removed for easy cleaning, while the integrated dust exhaust channels provide optimal working conditions. With two models available, the perfect jaw crusher for the feed size and sample quantity can be selected.
- Up to 3 kW drive power for processing higher throughput in shorter times.
- Feed size up to 95 mm, final fineness 0.3 – 15 mm.
- Clean Design for extra-fast cleaning.
- Zero-point and grinding gap adjustment with millimetre accuracy.
- Extremely robust, even for ferrous alloys.
- Funnel folds away completely for large sample quantities.
- Low noise and dust-free operation.
- Variable crushing jaw kinematics for higher final fineness.
The PULVERISETTE 1 premium line has a completely accessible grinding chamber, because the fixed crushing jaw is mounted in a guide and can be removed with a single motion. The movable crushing jaw can also be swivelled up and locked there to enable a completely accessible grinding chamber for fast, efficient and safe cleaning.The zero-point adjustment can be calibrated and is connected with a progressive grinding gap adjustment. With a single motion, the double eccentric can be used to precisely set the grinding gap in millimetre increments and in smaller increments for the finer particle range.
The PULVERISETTE 1 premium line offers the easy, fast and convenient changing of the kinematics without altering the gap adjustment with a single motion. Simply select the ‘Eccentricity normal’ setting, which provides the fastest possible comminution due to the approximately circular oscillation of the crushing jaws. Choosing ‘Eccentricity small’ gives a narrow particle size range using up and down shearing motions. This provides optimal adaptation to the breaking characteristics of the respective sample.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/11012017/fritsch-releases-new-jaw-crusher/