With Powerscreen® Pulse™, the company are driving improvements by bringing you new digital tools to help improve your crushing and screening operation. Powerscreen Pulse will transform the way you work with your Powerscreen machines.
David Gunn, Commercial Service Manager at John Gunn and Sons Ltd, said “Powerscreen Pulse is extremely user friendly, easy to access and a very valuable management tool for the quarrying industry. With the Pulse system I can monitor the location of machines and check the hours on the machines. The system also always me to see live information and monitor urea levels, CSS, tramps, feeder starts, fault codes and any warnings.”
“No matter where you are in the world, Pulse lets you stay on top of production by giving you accurate up to date information direct to your PC, tablet or smartphone. We’ve taken a lot of time to get the system to perform exactly as customers want; so that this robust platform will generate massive cost and time savings for equipment owners and operators alike” according to Powerscreen Product Line Director, Colin Clements.
Powerscreen Pulse allows you to:
- View accurate information on production tonnages, fuel usage and fuel costs per t.
- Receive alerts for alarms, for rapid response to production issues.
- Check at a glance the status and key information of all machines in your fleet.
- Identify cost savings using in depth stats and analytics.
- Optimise your fleet planning based on idle/working time information.
- Track engine hours to plan servicing to minimse downtime.
- Monitor wear rates to anticipate replacement parts.
- Track machine locations anywhere in the world.
- Receive alerts when your machine is operated outside of set hours or locations.
Visit stand L10, at the Hillhead Exhibition in Buxton, England to see Powerscreen Pulse in operation.
Adapted from press release by Joseph Green
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/product-news/06062016/powerscreen-release-powerscreen-pulse-233/
You might also like
CEMEX have announced today the launch of Regenera, a business that provides circularity solutions, including reception, management, recycling, and co-processing of waste.