The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) has released its Annual Report for 2015, which reports on the first year of the scheme uder the management of the FORS Community Partnership. It details the activities, development and growth of the award-winning scheme.
The significant successes in the development of the scheme during 2015 have been highlighted in the report. FORS experienced an overwhelming growth across the UK in 2015, with a 32% increase in accredited operators.
The document reports on an impressive first year and significant highlights detailed in the report include:Development of a Governance and Standards Advisory Group (GSAG) to advise on the development of the FORS Standard.Establishment of a fully trained audit team which grew from 23 to 50 individuals by the end of 2015.
- Programme of 44 UK wide FORS Practitioner workshops launched.
- An impressive 315% growth in Gold accredited operators.
- More than 207 000 vehicles operated by FORS accredited organisations.
- Over 33,000 warning signage stickers issued.
- 102 FORS Practitioner workshops delivered.
- 136 new FORS Practitioner qualifications awarded.
- 1493 Managers and supervisors trained.
- 20 000 eLearning modules completed.
View the full report here.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/30032016/fors-releases-annual-report-785/