The modern industrial era requires changes in and optimisation of the value-adding chains of all producers in sectors including cement, building materials and minerals, chemicals, foodstuffs, petroleum and gas. Standardising and modularising many individual process steps is required.
At interpack 2014, Haver & Boecker will introduce its ‘Time to Chain’ philosophy, demonstrating how the innovative machine technologies of different brands can be linked together to form complete systems. This allows modules within the customers’ process to be maximised, or total systems to be newly defined and set up.
The company aims to mesh the linking of Haver technologies more strongly with the success of its customers through new and innovative services. Haver analysis machines, analysis sieves and the revolutionary CPA technology are yet another essential link within the customers’ process chain. Exact knowledge of the product’s properties is critical for quality control during and after the process.
The company’s exhibit at interpack 2014 will include the following:
- Haver & Boecker’s FFS ADAMS® will be the main feature exhibit. The Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) system fills powder-type products (even those with difficult flow properties) into airtight and compact PE bags.
- Behn + Bates will introduce the INTEGRA® system in addition to the ADAMS® technology. INTEGRA® technology allows dust-free and reliable filling of loose, bulk products into valve bags using the integrated Plug & Pack concept.
- Newtec Bag Palletising will present its innovative palletising technology. The challenge for the specialist is the production of clean and compact stacking of filled bags that works in precise harmony with the upstream packing process. To represent the performance capability of the system, Newtec is presenting the 1800 palletising series.
- Feige Filling will debut its new generation PAILFILL® variable bucket-filling system. The concept offers a high level of flexibility through the use of individual modular planning, an intuitive operator concept and simpler possibilities for expansion.
- Haver & Boecker will additionally exhibit its analysis machines, analysis sieves and its revolutionary CPA technology, which are critical for quality control and to allow customers to precisely measure the efficiency of their value-adding chains.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/29042014/haver_and_boecker_optimises_value_adding_process_chains_35/