Following a recommendation by Eric Olson, future CEO of LafargeHolcim, the two building materials producers have completed the appointments for the future Executive Committee of the combined company. These are:
- Finance: Thomas Aebischer, currently in charge of Finance at Holcim.
- Integration, Organisation and Human Resources: Jean-Jacques Gauthier, currently in charge of Finance at Lafarge.
- Europe: Roland Köhler, currently in charge of Europe at Holcim.
- Asia Pacific: Ian Thackwray, currently in charge of East Asia Pacific and Trading at Holcim.
- Middle-East Africa: Saâd Sebbar, currently in charge of Morocco at Lafarge.
- North America: Alain Bourguignon, previously in charge of North America and UK at Holcim.
- Latin America: Pascal Casanova, currently in charge of France at Lafarge.
- Performance and Cost: Urs Bleisch, currently in charge of Corporate Functions at Holcim.
- Growth and Innovation: Gérard Kuperfarb, currently in charge of Innovation at Lafarge.
Adapted from press release by Louise Fordham
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/27052015/lafargeholcim-executive-committee-appointed-903/