Sandvik interim results for 1Q17
Published by Rebecca Bowden,
Sandvik has released its interim results for 1Q17.
- Order intake SEK24 916 million.
- Revenues SEK21 767 million.
- Operating profit SEK3507 million.
- Operating margin 16.1%.
- Profit after financial items SEK3120 million.
- Earnings per share SEK1.82.
- Cash flow from operations SEK3202 million.
- Order intake SEK510 million.
- Revenues SEK669 million.
- Operating profit SEK-13 million.
- Order intake SEK25 426 million.
- Revenues SEK22 436 million.
- Operating profit SEK3494 million
- Operating margin 15.6%.
- Earnings per share SEK1.81.
- Cash flow from operations SEK3255 million.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/25042017/sandvik-interim-results-for-1q17/
You might also like
Opportunities & Challenges For UK Cement
Dr Diana Casey, Mineral Products Association, gives an overview on the current state of the British cement industry and what benefits and hurdles lie ahead for operators in the UK.