Since the pandemic began, Cementos Cruz has made an important effort in safety and hygiene, through different actions to reduce physical contact between the people who pass through the company's facilities every day. Through the support of INFO and ERDF funds, different prevention actions have been carried out.
With the financing of the INFO, through FEDER funds, and framed in the ‘Programme to Support Productive and Technological Investments COVID-19’ the following actions have been implemented in the company, for both employees and customers:
- Purchase of laptops to implement teleworking among employees.
- Installation of automatic signing equipment with facial recognition.
- Installation of sanitising gel stations at the entrances to the facilities.
- Installation of air purifying equipment.
- Automation of the truck entry and exit process so that drivers do not need to get off the truck at any time or have to interact with any of the Cementos Cruz workers.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/24022021/cementos-cruz-outlines-measures-to-protect-workers-and-customers-against-covid-19/
You might also like
Rohrdorfer is building Austria's first CO2 recovery plant in the cement industry on an industrial scale.