Registration for the 3rd Alternative Fuels Symposium, which will take place on 12 – 13 October 2016, is well underway, with over 25% of delegate places already booked. The symposium covers the role of alternative fuels in the field of cement, lime, and for the first time, steel industry. The event will be held on the grounds of a former steel mill in Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord.
Early Bird rate closes on 31 My, and is €790 + 19% VAT.
- Meet international alternative fuels experts and decision makers?• Benefit from excellent networking opportunities with high quality delegates?.
- Exchange information and make business! ?• Learn about latest developments in alternative fuels?• Learn about carbon capture and carbon storage?.
- Listen to interesting case studies about alternative fuels and raw materials processing, feeding, dosing and process influence?
- Keynote presentation: Climate action plan?.
- Learn about influence of alternative fuels on clinker and cement production?.
- Get information from case studies and first hand experiences in using alternative fuels shared by management members of several cement and lime plants?.
- Learn about funding of waste processing projects for the production of alternative fuels?• Register for the 1-day field trip on 11 October?.
- Benefit from the generous social programme, including a networking dinner.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/19052016/registration-for-3-alternative-fuels-symposium-125/