Sandvik has released its interim report for 2Q17.
- Order intake 24,533 million SEK
- Revenues 23,553 million SEK
- Operating profit 3,271 million SEK
- Operating margin 13.9%
- Adjusted operating profit 3,721 million SEK
- Adjusted operating margin 15.8%
- Profit after financial items 3,045 million SEK
- Earnings per share 1.75 SEK
- Cash flow from operations 2,493 million SEK
- Order intake 407 million SEK
- Revenues 893 million SEK
- Operating profit 13 million SEK
- Order intake SEK24 940 million.
- Revenues SEK24 446 million.
- Operating profit SEK3284 million.
- Operating margin 13.4%.
- Adjusted operating profit SEK3734 million.
- Adjusted operating margin 15.3%.
- Earnings per share SEK1.76.
- Cash flow from operations SEK2225 million.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/18072017/sandvik-releases-2q17-interim-report/
You might also like
GCCA India and Indian cement sector representatives visit Leilac to discuss cement decarbonisation.