Claudius Peters Projects GmbH has won the contract to supply the basic and detailed engineering, mechanical equipment, erection, and supervision of new facilities at the Aalborg Portland A/S cement plant, Denmark.
Chalk and grey kiln dust will together with calcined clay be used to substitute clinker for CO2 reduction.
Planning in an existing building is always a special challenge. For this purpose, Claudius Peters Projects created a 3D scan on site, furthermore a material test was carried out at the technical centre, which led the customer to decide in favour of a C-Lever® flow meter system. Another important requirement from the customer was the implementation of an existing pressure vessel system as well as ensure continuous operation of the cement mills during assembly.
In addition to the modernization of the Chalk steel silo aeration, discharge & distribution system, Claudius Peters Projects GmbH will also supply:
- 4 pc. Well proven CPP X-200 Pumps with 2 integrated hopper dedusting filter.
- 4 pc. Energy saving “Hybrid Rotary Blowers” with piping.
- 1 pc. Set of Silo aeration panels with separate aeration blower.
- 3 pc. CPP Flow Control Gates PCD.
- 2 pc. Dosing rotary vales.
- 4 pc. Mass flow meters “C-Lever® 50 direct (PSE)”.
- 4 pc. Conveying lines with pneu. slide gates at end & complete supporting structure.
- 1 pc. Dedusting filter cyclone with rotary feeder & discharge chute.
The required electrical installation and integration into the plant control is carried out by the customer.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/12102022/steel-silo-modernisations-and-new-pneumatic-conveying-systems-for-aalborg-portland-as/
You might also like
Claudio Piccino, Thermo Fisher Scientific, talks about the benefits of in-stream raw material analysis and what plants should consider when implementing cross-belt online elemental analysers into their process.