Bedeschi has signed a contract for a material handling unit with Cementeria Costantinopoli. The latter company is based in Barile, Italy.
The contract has been signed for the supply of a clinker storage system. The system consists of the following:
- One belt conveyor of 15 m length and 1000 mm width.
- One belt conveyor of 60 m length and 1000 mm width.
- One bridge stacker STK P 25/1000.
- One bridge reclaimer BEL C 160/21.
- Stacking capacity of 100 tph.
- Reclaiming capacity of 130 tph.
The combination of the bridge and reclaimer running means that it is possible to reclaim material from the whole storage surface. This reclaiming is done from the bottom of the pile and the buckets discharge material onto the belt conveyor, which is installed on the reclaiming bridge. This feeds the material into the plant belt conveyor parallel to the main rails and storage walls.
This type of stacking and consequent reclaiming allows for the reclaiming of material from different layers, ensuring a high mixing effect.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/11122018/bedeschi-signs-contract-for-a-material-handling-unit/