Results for 3Q13
- Consolidated revenues reached €899 million, a drop from €913.1 million in 3Q12.
- Recurring EBITDA increased to €174.5 million for 3Q13, compared to €171 million in 3Q12.
- EBIT was €80.6 million, a fall from €84.1 million in 3Q12.
- Sales volumes remained steady in cement and clinker, decreasing only slightly by 0.5% to 9.4 million.
- Sales in aggregates rose by 0.7% to 7.8 million t.
- Sales in ready mix concrete increased by 3.1% to 2.3 million m3. The more positive trend in sales in 3Q13 enabled overall sales at the end of September to be only slightly down on the year-earlier period.
Results as of 30 September
- Consolidated revenues were €2730.1 million, falling from €2825.4 million as of 30 September 2012.
- Recurring EBITDA decreased to €481.8 million in 2013, from €495.2 million as of 30 September 2012.
- EBIT was €219.7 million, a fall from €233.9 million as of 30 September 2012.
- Net consolidated group profit stood at €79.4 million, falling from €131.8 million as of 30 September 2012.
- Net financial debt increased to €851 million, from €846.2 million as of 31 December 2012.
Due to the positive effects resulting from actions to enhance efficiency and the increase in sales prices, which continues in 4Q13, the company predict that recurring EBITDA for 4Q13 should be on line with that of 2012.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/08112013/cement_producer_ciments_francais_releases_results_for_3q13_395/