ASTM International has fully redesigned its International Laboratory Directory.
Independent laboratories across the world rely on thousands of standards and test methods, including many developed by ASTM International. By working with these labs, manufacturers can help to ensure that their products meet key safety and performance criteria, which in turn sends a strong message to existing and potential customers.
The new International Laboratory Directory:
- lists standards and test methods that each laboratory can perform.
- provides locations of laboratories in countries throughout the world.
- allows labs to improve search ranking by purchasing keywords that highlight industry-specific strengths and services.
- allows manufacturers and other potential partners to compare laboratories.
- offers groupings for multiple laboratories that are part of one company.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/07072016/new-astm-international-laboratory-directory-481/