Entries are now open for the MHEA Excellence Awards. If you know someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the bulk and materials handling industry during 2016, perhaps a colleague or a company handling bulk and materials within the port, power, mining, steel or cement industries, then why not enter the MHEA Excellence Awards?
The Awards are designed to celebrate the talent and creativity of MHEA members and the outstanding contribution of member companies. They are free to enter and are open to everyone involved in bulk and materials handling. Simply complete the online entry form and submit before June 30, 2016.
There are five award categories:
- Innovation Award - for the introduction of new technology or an improved solution in the bulk materials handling industry.
- Apprentice of the Year - this acknowledges and celebrates an apprentice’s exceptional occupational progress and their contribution to the workplace during their apprenticeship. To enter, applicants must be based in the UK and have completed/be in an apprenticeship scheme within the last 12 months.
- Project of the Year - acknowledging a project which has achieved significant success through effective management and delivery. Awards are considered for projects demonstrating excellence, regardless of size.
- Supplier of the Year - recognising exemplary service, performance and customer commitment by a supplier in the bulk materials handling industry.
- Harold Wright Award – this outstanding achievement award will be presented to a company or individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the bulk materials handling industry.
Winners will be announced at an awards dinner, held on 5 October at The Majestic Hotel in Harrogate and bookings to attend can be made now.
Michael Kaye, Chairman of the MHEA, said: “Entering our MHEA awards is simple, please take the time to nominate a colleague or a company you work with. It’s a great way to promote the fantastic work taking place across our industry.”
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/07042016/mhea-excellence-awards-open-for-entries-845/