LafargeHolcim has announced changes to its Executive Committee in reflection of the evolution of the portfolio following recent divestments and a transition to the next phase for the Company as it closes its integration phase.
- Pascal Casanova, currently responsible for the Latin America Region, will take responsibility for North America including Mexico.
- Roland Köhler, currently responsible for the Europe Region will add Australia, New Zealand and Trading to his responsibilities.
- Martin Kriegner, currently responsible for India, will join the Executive Committee and take additional responsibility for South East. Asia.
- Oliver Osswald, currently responsible for our operations in Argentina, will join the Executive Committee with responsibility for Central and South America.
The company has also announced thatAlain Bourguignon and Ian Thackwray have decided to pursue new opportunities outside the Group, as a result of these changes.
As of 5 August 2016, the Executive Committee, chaired by Eric Olsen, will be composed of the following members:
- Urs Bleisch, Group Head of Performance & Cost.
- Pascal Casanova, Region Head North America including Mexico.
- Roland Köhler, Region Head Europe & Australia / New Zealand & Trading.
- Martin Kriegner, Region Head India & South East Asia.
- Gérard Kuperfarb, Group Head of Growth & Innovation.
- Caroline Luscombe, Group Head of Organization and Human Resources.
- Oliver Osswald, Region Head Central & South America.
- Saâd Sebbar, Region Head Middle East & Africa.
- Ron Wirahadiraksa, Chief Financial Officer.
“I would like to thank Alain and Ian for their contribution towards building our new culture and footprint and putting our synergies well on track. I wish them every success in their future endeavors.
“I am happy to welcome Martin and Oliver as new members of the Executive Committee. Together with Pascal and Roland they bring valuable combined experience in retail, commercial transformation and performance management. They will be key assets for the new team,” said Eric Olsen, Chief Executive Officer.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/05082016/executive-committee-changes-for-lafargeholcim-48/
You might also like
Lafarge Canada and CarbiCrete partner to scale deployment of carbon-negative concrete technology.