Skip to main content

LafargeHolcim announces result of 2018 dividend payment option

Published by , Editorial Assistant
World Cement,

72.98% of LafargeHolcim’s distribution for FY18 was elected to be paid in the form of new LafargeHolcim Ltd shares, while the remaining 27.02% will be paid out in cash.

The company’s Annual General Meeting was held in Zurich in May, where shareholders were offered the possibility to receive the 2018 dividend in cash, in new LafargeHolcim shares, or in a combination of both. The election period ended on 31 May 2019. 435 200 421 election rights were exercised for the receipt of new LafargeHolcim shares. Election rights not exercised during the election period will be paid out in cash.

The reference share price, the issue price, the conversion ratio, and the number of new LafargeHolcim shares will be published on 11 June. Delivery of the shares and payment of the cash dividend will be on 25 June 2019.

Read the article online at:

You might also like


Ready to revolutionise the cement industry?

Join World Cement in Lisbon, 10 – 13 March 2024, for our first in-person conference and exhibition: EnviroTech.

This exclusive knowledge and networking event will bring together cement producers, industry leaders, technical experts, analysts, and other stakeholders to discuss the latest technologies, processes, and policies being deployed at the forefront of the cement industry’s efforts to reduce its environmental footprint.

Get your advance tickets NOW »


Embed article link: (copy the HTML code below):


This article has been tagged under the following:

LafargeHolcim news European cement news Cement news 2018