India’s Reliance Infrastructure Limited has released its consolidated results for the year and quarter ending 31 March 2015 (FY15 and 4QFY15, respectively).
Group quarterly results
- Net profit came in at Rs.459 crore, which compares to Rs.621 crore in the corresponding period in FY14.
- Total income of Rs.5028 crore was reported, compared to Rs.5036 crore in 4QFY14.
Group FY15 results
- EBITDA grew by 12% to Rs.4564 crore.
- Net profit totalled Rs.1800 crore, compared to Rs.1914 crore in FY14.
- Total income reached Rs.18 852 crore, down slightly on the Rs.20 274 crore in FY14.
- Earned revenue came in at Rs.519 crore in FY15.
- The company won the Sial Ghogri coal mine in a coal block auction. This has extractable reserves of 5.7 million t.
- Reliance Cement is ramping up production from 5.8 million tpy operational capacity at Maihar in Madhya Pradesh, Kundangunj in Uttar Pradesh, Butibori in Maharashtra, and Durgapur in West Bengal.
Adapted from press release by Louise Fordham
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/asia-pacific-rim/28052015/reliance-infrastructure-ltd-fy15-results-914/