On 4 December 2015, Fauji Cement Company Limited elected new members to its Board of Directors. The election took place at the company’s 9th EGM, held at the Pearl Continental Hotel in Rawalpindi. Thirteen persons put themselves forward for the roles, with shareholders and members electing ten of the proposed candidates as Directors. The new Directors will serve for a period of three years, beginning on 13 December 2015 and ending on 12 December 2018. The ten new Directors are:
- Lt Gen Khalid Nawaz Khan, HI(M) Sitara-i-Esar (Retd).
- Lt Gen Sardar Mahmood Ali Khan, HI(M)(Retd).
- Mr. Qaiser Javed.
- Mr. Dr Nadeem Inayat.
- Maj Gen Syed Shahid Jamal , HI(M)(Retd).
- Maj Gen Muhammad Farooq Iqbal , HI(M)(Retd).
- Brig Dr. Gulfam Alam, SI(M) (Retd).
- Brig Asmat Ullah Khan Niazi,,SI(M) (Retd).
- Mr. Pervez Inam.
- Mr. Javaid Iqbal.
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/asia-pacific-rim/11122015/fauji-cement-company-elects-new-directors-164/