Prosperity Minerals Holdings Limited, an iron ore trading business serving the People’s Republic of China and also a holder of investments in entities involved in the manufacture and sale of cement and clinker in the same market, and specialty real estate development properties, recently announced its results for the year ending 31st March 2010.
- 31% increase in revenue to US$ 849.0 million (2009: US$ 647.7 million).
- 2% decrease in EBITDA to US$ 43.5 million (2009: US$ 44.3 million).
- 65% increase in operating profit to US$ 35.6 million (2009: US$ 21.6 million).
- 140% increase in profit before tax to US$ 18.5 million (2009: US$ 7.7 million).
- Basic earnings per share of 8.4 cents (2009: 3.7 cents).
- Proposed final dividend of 9.0 cents per share (2009: 1.7 cents).
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/asia-pacific-rim/07072010/prosperity_minerals_holdings_releases_financial_results-/