Skip to main content

Boral and CSR brick joint venture begins operations

World Cement,


The brick joint venture formed by Boral Limited and CSR Limited commenced operations on 1 May 2015. Boral CSR Bricks Pty Limited combines the two companies’ east coast brick operations in Australia, and will initially trade under the existing brick brands of Boral and PGH bricks. Boral has a 40% stake in the venture and CSR holds the remaining 60%.

Boral CSR Bricks Pty Limited comprises operations in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and the ACT. It has the capacity to produce over 600 million standard bricks across 12 manufacturing operations.

Integration of the two companies’ operations will be completed over the next year.

Nick Pezet has been named Executive General Manager of the joint venture. He has more than 20 years of experience in the brick industry, including serving as Executive General Manager of CSR’s bricks and roofing businesses.


Adapted from press release by

Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/asia-pacific-rim/05052015/boral-and-csr-brick-joint-venture-begins-operations-777/


 

Embed article link: (copy the HTML code below):