Indian cement producer Shiva Cement Ltd has released its financial results for the quarter ended 31 March 2014.
- Net sales/income from operations stood at Rs.2108.77 lakh, increasing by 57.12% y/y from Rs.1342.13 lakh in the quarter ended 31 March 2013.
- Total expenses rose from Rs.1105.01 lakh in the quarter ended 31 March 2013 to Rs.1834.17 in the quarter ended 31 March 2014.
- Standalone net profit for the reporting period was Rs.96.34 lakh, a huge 252.5% y/y increase compared to Rs.27.33 lakh in the corresponding quarter in 2013.
Full year results
- Net sales/income from operations stood at Rs.6298.1 lakh in the year ended 31 March 2014, increasing from Rs.5670.37 lakh in the year ended 31 March 2013.
- Total expenses rose from Rs.4977.46 lakh in the year ended 31 March 2013 to Rs.5624 in the year just ended.
- Standalone net profit for the reporting period was Rs.250.14 lakh, decreasing from Rs.264.94 lakh in the pervious fiscal year.
- Shiva Cement registered a growth of 15.5% y/y in dispatches of cement and clinker in April 2014, compared to April 2013.
- The company additionally witnessed a 12.3% y/y improvement in dispatches during the January – March 2014 quarter, compared to the same quarter in 2013.
Adapted from press release by Rosalie Starling
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/asia-pacific-rim/04062014/shiva_cement_records_252-5_percent_rise_in_4q_net_profit_300/
You might also like
TÜRKÇIMENTO (the Turkish cement manufacturers’ association) provides an update on the state of the Turkish cement sector.