In May 2011 Chengdu Design & Research Institute of Building Materials Industry awarded Bedeschi the contract to supply a clay reclaimer type BEL F 160/19.
The project will be located at Tabligbo, which is about 80 km North-East of Lomé port of Togo.
Scantogo – a member of the HeidelbergCement Group – will build a new greenfield clinker production plant at Togo. The company intends to set up a capacity of 5000 tpd clinker, all associated equipments and auxiliaries, except the power plant, with the plant battery limit located near Tabligbo, The Republic of Togo.
Local conditions that influenced the choice of equipments are described as follows:
- Altitude of mainland plant: approximately 30 m above sea level.
- Altitude of seaside plant: varies up to approximately 5 m above sea level
- Seismic load: Zone 1 based on Uniform Building Code (1997).
- Soil bearing: Bedeschi offer is based on 14 t/m2 SBC.
- Maximum temperature: 40 °C.
- Minimum temperature: 10 °C.
- Relative humidity (average): 76%.
- Rainfall (annual total): 1145 mm.
- Wind velocity (maximum): 30 m/sec.
- Prevailing wind direction: southwest.
The BEL F storage volume is 4000 t with a very high humidity of 35%.
The reclaiming capacity of the reclaimers shall be infinitely adjustable between 10% and nominal rate according to CCR demand; reclaiming capacity is 100 tph dry.
This is the seventh contract signed between Sinoma Group and Bedeschi in the last 3 years.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/africa-middle-east/30062011/new_clay_reclaimer_for_chengdu_design_and_research-/