In February 2016 Rammer dealers from all corners of the globe gathered in Dubai for a dealer seminar, where over 100 participants joined key figures from Rammer in order to learn about the latest developments in sales and service. An awards ceremony was held to recognise the outstanding contributions of Rammer dealers during 2015.
With so many dealers, from so many different countries, gathered in one place, the opportunity was taken to provide a series of briefings on the latest developments from Rammer. These included service and application seminars, as well as product briefings on the latest equipment. Additionally, the dealers received briefings on how to get the most from the existing Rammer range, see new marketing materials, view the latest online portals and channel their own feedback directly to Rammer.
In line with all Rammer dealer seminars, the event was concluded with a gala dinner, to thank all the dealers and distributors for their excellent performance in 2015. Additionally, a series of awards were presented to dealers in order to recognise their outstanding contributions. The awards and recipients were:
- Distributor of the year 2015: Allied Construction Products, USA, in recognition of its Rammer focus and sales growth.
- Dealer of the year 2015: Murray Plant, Scotland/UK, in recognition of its business growth and focus on rental companies.
- Service Excellence Award: Hydraulic Hammers, South Africa, in recognition of the best customer workshop.
- Continuous Development: Ascendum Central Europe in recognition of continuous breaker learning development
- Parts and tools: Ramb, Germany in recognition of its excellent work in developing the market for parts and tools in Germany.
- Brand building: A certificate of excellence was given to Total Rockbreaking Solutions, Australia, in recognition of the company’s outstanding efforts in promoting the Rammer brand.
“The dealer seminar presented us with the opportunity to gather all our dealers together in one place.” So said Rafa López, Rammer General Manager. He continued: “During the seminar we were able to provide our dealers with the latest information on our products and solutions, as well as brief them on our continuing customer focused developments. It also gave us great pleasure to acknowledge the success of all our dealers, but especially the dealers who performed exceptionally during 2015 at our award ceremony.”
Adapted from press release by Rebecca Bowden
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/africa-middle-east/28042016/rammer-dealer-seminar-993/