Heading from #grey2green – the path to a sustainable future in the cement business
ON DEMAND - In this webinar, thyssenkrupp presents its vision for a green polysius® cement plant, with which the company is setting the industry on a path to a sustainable future. With its first ready-to-implement solutions, thyssenkrupp addresses the industry’s five most pressing needs:
- Reduce emissions such as NOx, NH3, and CO2.
- Preserve resources such as raw materials, water, fuels, coal and gas.
- Use smart data to optimise cement production and integrate the cement plant in a digitalised value chain.
- Save energy in production.
- Create new binder compositions that help reduce energy consumption and emissions.
All over the world politicians, regulative authorities and societies are discussing how to reduce greenhouse emissions – better sooner than later, radical, and efficient. As an emitter of 7% CO2 this puts the cement industry under tremendous pressure globally.
Are you ready to go from #grey2green with us? Then watch this webinar and learn more of these sustainable solutions for a future-proof cement business.