Demonstrating how PneuCalc software can design and optimise pneumatic conveying systems for the cement industry
ON DEMAND - During this on demand webinar, Jack Hilbert, Hatch’s subject matter expert for pneumatic handling of bulk materials, will present a conveying system design and upgrade using their PneuCalc 7.0.0. solution.
Pneumatic conveying systems are used world-wide for a multitude of industrial operations to transport dry bulk solids. The challenge, however, is in designing these systems to be efficient and effective for the type of material it is conveying as there are no set standards or guidelines for building these systems, let alone optimise them. In the field, a pneumatic conveying system is a black box because you can’t see what’s happening inside the pipeline and it can be counterintuitive to troubleshoot.
PneuCalc is the only comprehensive software in the market that can design and troubleshoot both pressure and vacuum systems and comes complete with intuitive features that enable smart design choices.
This software is a must-have for:
- Industrial operations that need to troubleshoot/debottleneck existing pneumatic conveying systems or are planning to install a new system.
- Designers of pneumatic conveying systems.
- Existing users of previous versions of PneuCalc who want the more robust interface and features.
- Organisations that must validate supplier equipment.
- Component suppliers of pneumatic conveying systems.