MVW Lechtenberg & Partner, alternative fuels consultants to the cement industry, has announced the 1st Alternative Fuels Symposium, which is to be held on 29 – 30 October in Duisburg – Ruhrort, Germany.
The programme will feature a range of senior industry decision makers and experts covering the topical aspects of alternative fuels technologies used in the cement, lime and power generation industry.
The technical workshop on 29th October will include presentations on new developments of alternative fuel processing, storage, dosing and feeding by leading equipment providers, such as ATEC, Di Matteo, FLSmidth Pfister, Fives Pillard, Lindner Recyclingtech, Metso and Schenck Process, among others.
At the Alternative Fuels Symposium on 30 October, the programme will feature the following keynote speakers, among others:
- Ahmad al Rousan, Secretary General Arab Union for Cement & Building Materials, Damascus, Syria.
- Peter Hoffmeyer, CEO Nehlsen AG, Bremen, Germany.
- Bernard Kemper, CEO of EEW Energy from Waste, Helmstedt, Germany.
- Prof. Ing. Thomas Schlipköther, COO of Duisport AG, Duisburg, Germany.
The symposium will be held in the Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH Academy, an ideal place to meet. Haniel has been headquartered in Duisburg-Ruhrort since it was founded in 1756.
Meet alternative fuels experts and learn about:
- Influence of alternative fuels on clinker production.
- Production of refuse derived fuels (RDF).
- Quality management.
- New developments in alternative fuels.
- Storage, dosing and feeding of RDF.
- Market developments in the waste to energy market.
- Logistics of refuse-derived fuels.
A generous hospitality and cultural programme will include evening receptions, a spectacular gala dinner to celebrate MVW Lechtenberg & Partner’s 10 year anniversary and complimentary boat tour in the port of Duisburg-Ruhrort - the biggest inner port in the world.
More than 1500 participants of the global cement and lime industry, as well as from waste management companies, have already attended MVW Lechtenberg & Partner workshops.
Adapted from press release by Katherine Guenioui
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/europe-cis/18072014/1st-alternative-fuels-symposium-128/