Ameryah Cimpor Cement Company is situated in Alexandria, Egypt, and is part of the Intercement Group. It challenged Cachapuz Bilanciai to integrate all streams of inbound and outbound traffic at the site into a single logistics management platform. Cachapuz used SLV Cement to ensure communication with all components and process services and all intervenients in the business process to be accessed in real-time information.
SLV Cement was specifically customised to meet the needs of Ameryah Cimpor Cement. The successfully installed solution was composed of:
SLV solution with online/offline integration with SAP ERP
- 6 weighbridges -3 entrance/exit zones
- 1 SLV kiosk park (with colour touch screen and RFID card readers)
- 1 information panel (with large dimension and full visibility up to 150 m)
- 6 SLV kiosks check-in/check-out (with colour touch screen, thermal printer, RFID card readers, traffic lights and positioning sensors)
- 4 SLV kiosks raw materials (with bicolour traffic light)
- 2 SLV kiosk load system (with colour touch screen
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcement.com/africa-middle-east/16112016/capachuz-installs-slv-system-in-egypt/
You might also like
Lafarge Canada and CarbiCrete partner to scale deployment of carbon-negative concrete technology.