UkrCemFor 2017 will bring together key players of the Ukrainian and European cement industry. The event is designed to focus on the important aspects – growth of Ukrainian cement market, quality of products, and the use of advanced production technology of cement and building materials.
The key topics of the conference include the following:
- Cement industry of Ukraine in the growing market.
- New construction projects in Ukraine and abroad.
- European regulations and guidelines, quality standards.
- Modern instruments of quality control of raw materials and finished products of cement industry.
- market protection against counterfeit.
Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
- Pavlo Kachur, Chairman, the Association of Cement Producers of Ukraine "Ukrcement".
- Miguel Machado, Development Director Ukraine, CRH Ukraine.
- Elena Borisova, Manager of Energy Efficiency Programs and Climate Change, EBRD.
- Eugene Poluleh, Executive Director, JSC "HeidelbergCement Ukraine".
- Dr Martin Schneider, Chief Executive, Verein Deutscher Zementwerke e.V. (VDZ).
- Dr Natalya Parasyuk, Project Manager PMR, The World Bank.
- Olena Shulyak, Construction Sector Head, BRDO.
- Roman Skilsky, Executive Director, Ukrcement Association.
- Vitaliy Vlasenko, Team-lead of the project on illustrative specifications at ProZorro, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
- Helmut Leitgeb, Regional manager, Deltabloc International GmbH.
- Eamon Geraghty, Technical Director, CRH Group Services.
- Julija Glöckler, Project Manager, Cement Chemistry, VDZ.
- Nikolai Velten, General Manager Minerals, AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH and others.