This event expired on the 26 May 2017. Click to view the latest Cement events.
UkrCemFor 2017 will bring together key players of the Ukrainian and European cement industry. The event is designed to focus on the important aspects – growth of Ukrainian cement market, quality of products, and the use of advanced production technology of cement and building materials.
The key topics of the conference include the following:
- Cement industry of Ukraine in the growing market.
- New construction projects in Ukraine and abroad.
- European regulations and guidelines, quality standards.
- Modern instruments of quality control of raw materials and finished products of cement industry.
- market protection against counterfeit.
Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Volodymyr Omelyan, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
- Pavlo Kachur, Chairman, the Association of Cement Producers of Ukraine "Ukrcement".
- Miguel Machado, Development Director Ukraine, CRH Ukraine.
- Elena Borisova, Manager of Energy Efficiency Programs and Climate Change, EBRD.
- Eugene Poluleh, Executive Director, JSC "HeidelbergCement Ukraine".
- Dr Martin Schneider, Chief Executive, Verein Deutscher Zementwerke e.V. (VDZ).
- Dr Natalya Parasyuk, Project Manager PMR, The World Bank.
- Olena Shulyak, Construction Sector Head, BRDO.
- Roman Skilsky, Executive Director, Ukrcement Association.
- Vitaliy Vlasenko, Team-lead of the project on illustrative specifications at ProZorro, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
- Helmut Leitgeb, Regional manager, Deltabloc International GmbH.
- Eamon Geraghty, Technical Director, CRH Group Services.
- Julija Glöckler, Project Manager, Cement Chemistry, VDZ.
- Nikolai Velten, General Manager Minerals, AUMUND Fördertechnik GmbH and others.