International Construction Forum: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures
This event expired on the 30 November 2019. Click to view the latest Cement events.
On the 27 — 29 November 2019, at the Moscow Expocentre, one of the most important industry events will be held. For more than 20 years “Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures” has been a place where guests and participants build new business contacts and get the latest news from the building industry and technology.
The forum brings together scientists, experts, top managers, and chief executives from all over the world. Annually more than 5500 people attends the event.
This year's programme includes the following:
- XX international “Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures” specialised exhibition.
- ConTech science conference and workshop on concrete technology, chemistry and production.
- Modern Technologies of Dry Mixtures in Construction – "MixBuild" – science conference and workshop .
- V International seminar-contest for young scientists and postgraduates working in the field of binders, concrete, and dry mixtures.
- Roundtable discussions on special cement types.
- Technical tours to the industry’s plants and manufactures.
The "Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures" exhibition will include the following:
- A specialiaed exhibition for producers, architects, manufacturers, suppliers and builders.
- Networking and mutual communication, negotiations and business contracts.
- Product promotion among Russian Federation and CIS countries.
- Equipment for cement, concrete producing, reinforced concrete structures and dry mixtures.
- Turnkey plants.
- Additives, pigments, aggregates.
- Raw materials and processing machinery.
- Silages, mixture taps, dosing units.
- Energy-efficient technologies.
- Packing, packaging and transferring.
- Laboratory and analytical equipment.
- Cement, lime, gypsum.
- Supervision systems, quality control systems.
- Reinforcement, frameworks.