[WEBINAR] Heading from #grey2green – the path to a sustainable future in cement business
This event expired on the 10 December 2019. Click to view the latest Cement events.
All over the world politicians, regulative authorities and societies are discussing on how to reduce greenhouse emissions – better sooner than later, radical, and efficient. As emitter of 7% CO2 this puts the cement industry under tremendous pressure globally.
In this webinar we will present you our vision for a green polysius® cement plant, with which we are setting the industry on a path to a sustainable future. With our first ready-to-implement solutions we address the industry’s five most pressing needs:
- Reduce emissions such as NOx, NH3, and CO2,
- Preserve resources such as raw materials, water, fuels, coal and gas,
- Use smart data to optimize cement production and integrate the cement plant in a digitalized value chain,
- Save energy in production, and
- Create new binder compositions that help reduce energy consumption and emissions.
Are you ready to go from #grey2green with us? Then join the webinar and learn more on our sustainable solutions for a future-proof cement business.